There are many benefits of being a Braider. Once you know how to braid you should invest in yourself to increase your skill level. By doing so, it will be easier to build your clientele. The doors will open. You will begin to experience the benefits of being a braider:
- Braiding is a creative art, it allows you to bring out your creativity for the world to see.
- You can become self-employed. As a self-employed individual, you can choose your days to work, hours, terms and conditions and also set your price as you see fit.
- Braiding does not require expensive tools to get started, unlike other professions. All you basically need is your comb, a few hair ties, clips, pomade or oil for the scalp along with a creative mind and whoola! You are open for business!
- You can go anywhere in the world and use your braiding skills. Braiding is loved and practiced world-wide.
- The language of braiding is universal. Your clients do not need to speak your language. All they need is a photo from their smart phone or a magazine to communicate their chosen style to you.
- Braiding is a skill that can be passed on from generation to generation. Teach your Son or Daughter the skill, make it a family business.
- You can build a huge clientele if you like travelling. Become a travelling Braider. This option works well for Military Moms, Digital Nomads, or Braiders who don’t want to be confined to a permanent location.
- You will never be told “You are fired”. When other companies are laying off their employee due to budget cuts, you won’t have to worry.
- Braiding is a door opener. If you would like to move on to becoming a Cosmetologist but not sure, braiding in a salon will give you the opportunity to see first hand what goes on behind the scenes of a salon. You will have the opportunity to also learn additional skills from the hairstylist in your salon.
- No one can take away your skill from you. Your two hands are your money makers. Treasure them and take good care of them.
If you found this article helpful, please like and share with your friends and family. If you live in the State Florida and would like to receive your Braiding License, please click here. Always remember that you are Awesome! Dream BIG!!
Categories: Hair Braiding